Saturday, January 14, 2012

Updating Life

It has been a while since I have updated my blog, I know I have been neglecting it but honestly my brain has hit a block. I have had nothing exciting to blog about until today. The last week I have been job hunting like a maniac going into these high profile job interviews where once I walk in I feel like a tiny person in comparison to everyone else. I completely shut down and become intimidated because I am completely out of my element and confort zone. I cannot allow this to happen to me because I wil never grow in life being intimidated. Anywhos, I sucked it up and faked a big confident and landed a job! WOOOOO ME  I now have a job and no longer need to pinch my pennies and can stop stressing about becoming a low life. I am really excited about starting work. Also we finally bought a couch which I cant stop looking at. We purchased it from Restoration Hardware and it is so pretty and large and so freaken comfortable wow!! The apartment is slowly becoming a home finally and it has been snowing here the last few days. I like it from the inside ONLY! once you place me outside I become one freezing complainer. I will also mention that I had to walk 5 blocks in a blistering tundra too. Yeah I will always be a California girl who adores the sunshine and amazing weather. I am sharing with you a picture of flowers Chris got me for landing a job, the before and after of our living room and the new sofa! Hope you guys are having a good weekend!







4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job, must feel so good! I love your new couch, restoration hardware is one of my favorite places. Oh, and I am envious of your hardwood floor!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thank you! I hope your move is going well too! The only downside to the hardwood is its cold as heck in the morning with no socks or shoes on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Simone. So happy for you that things are moving along. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you guy's too! I miss California and the sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete