Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pressing On Pressing On

"I'm goin back home to the [mid-west] west coast
I wish you woulda put yourself in my suitcase
I love you
Standin all alone in a black coat..."

WoOoOot!!!! Welp here we go guys, Im moving to the mid-west, Saint Louis to be exact, and I am so excited!! It will be a big change for me being that I am California grown and raised but hey there is always room to rub a little STL in me. I cant wait to get this show on the road.

As time goes by I am learning to make my own decisions and being firm with them! Although this will be a very bittersweet time in my life, I know that there is a bright future ahead of me. I know that this move will only make me stronger, and more independent and closer to my boyfriend. Hopefully with everything that is going on I can find time to blog everything that is happening and post many pictures!! S&H LLP better be following this =). I am pressing on in life. I am starting a new chapter, all I can do is pray and be optimistic that everything will be okay! STL here I come!!



 

-pressing on!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts' comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It?s exhausting to search out knowledgeable individuals on this subject, but you sound like you recognize what you?re speaking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete