Thursday, December 8, 2011

There is always sunshine after the rain

The hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life, was telling my parents that I was moving away. I was scared and nervous. I wanted to avoid it in hopes that some how miraculously it would be done by itself. I did not feel confident and was worried that I would go into the conversation and come out shattered.

I was not surprised by the outcome because I did expect my parents to flip in which they did. I love my parents with all my heart and thank them for everything they have done but its time for me to fly. As easy as it is to say that, its incredibly hard for me to leave them . I'm excited though because I did not burn any bridges by being honest. I cant wait for whats in store in the future.

When you have to do something really hard in your life, remember that you have to take a big breath and just take the plunge. It might be ugly. It might be the worst thing you have ever done but you will be so happy that you did it . The world will not end and tomorrow you will still have to go to work, which is what I always tell myself when I have to do something tough.

Be honest and brave because there is always sunshine after the rain.



Press on Chick Chicks

2 comments:

  1. I love this... very genuine and true. I'm going through a similar situation. thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....that sounds familiar. Where ever did you get such sound advice? ;)
    Miss and love you chickie. :)

    ReplyDelete