Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Be thankful

Be thankful for your health.
Be thankful for todays sunshine.
Be thankful Be thankful Be thankful.

The big move day is in 5 days! my stomach turns more and more each day that it gets closer. At the same time my excitement builds and builds to the point where I think on the moving day I just may POP!!!! I have 60% of my things packed up but I still have a long ways to go. Have you ever done something life changing? I'm sure there are greater things out there that are more impact-full than a change of state move so I technically should not get my knickers in a bunch just yet right? I am feeling greatly overwhelmed and to think that I havent even started my Christmas shopping yet ahhhh! I have never liked procrastinating it gives me anxiety and causes me to not sleep well. I'm selfish about my sleep so to have that be taken away from me causes me to become even more anxious. Case in point procrastinating is anxiety squared. On that note I leave you with a California Christmas tree to bring you cheer!



Press on Chick Chicks.

1 comment:

  1. Great post thanks. I really enjoyed it very much.

    Love writing? We would love for you to join us!

    Writers Wanted

    ReplyDelete