Monday, October 28, 2013

New Addition to the Family + Exciting News

This is Jack, the newest addition to our family. He is a Shiba Inu Pup and is about 8 months old. So far he gets along pretty well with Charlie. He sit and lays down on command. No accidents yet. This just might work out! In this picture he looks rather large BUT he is actually really small. They get to be about 25lbs. Currently Jack is around 16lbs and very well mannered.

My next exciting news is ............................................I got accepted into Webster University. I will be a transfer student and will be working on my Bachelors in Legal Studies. I am so excited that it almost does not feel real. Webster is a Private University out here in St. Louis. It is a very well respected school and I am actually surprised I got in. I applied with the impression that my A.A. would not transfer and that I was not up to their standards scholarly wise. I am very blessed and thankful that I was accepted. I can't wait to go school supply shopping!!!!!!!



1 comment: