Friday, August 16, 2013

Current Favorites



1. Yoga. 




I took up yoga a few months ago and immediately fell in love with it. I have been taking Vinyasa style yoga which is  fast paced and all the movements flow and are synchronized to your breath. I always feel really good after every class and I can tell a difference in my posture and the way I function when I take a class compared to when I do not take a class. I would love to take it more frequently during the week but something always comes up and I only manage to find time on the weekend. I will try to go at least 2-3 a week in the next few months.










My preferred yoga mat thanks to the awesome Chris.  PrAna Yoga Mat




2. Tea




I have always been a fan of tea. We grew up having it for breakfast every morning. I kind of fell off the tea train and started drinking more coffee. Although I love coffee and all its glory for perking me up in the morning, I love tea more. I started having a cup of tea in the morning and a cup at night. I try to have one at work in lieu of coffee but I have not managed to stick with it. 2 cups a day is better than none!


3. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara



I have a love and hate relationship with this mascara. I have read great reviews and not so great reviews about the end results of this mascara. I have been using it for a month now and I still do not know how I feel about it overall. I have found it to be clumpy after  multiple coats. The formula is a bit drying and I find it to tug on my lashes because it dries so quickly. On the bright side it does give a substantial amount of volume and it does have good separation among the lashes. Would I say its my favorite? No. Would I repurchase this again in the future? Most likely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment