Friday, August 16, 2013

Finally a new light fixture

Our foyer entrance light fixture was an eye sore the moment I saw it before we bought the house. Its dated and GOLD and old. I never understood why the previous owners did not replace it because it did not go with their decor at all. The second worst thing about the fixture besides the aesthetics of it, was that it put out poor light. It was not bright and pretty at all.



Look how ugly this thing looks. Its was so dingy and bad in every way, shape and form. We replaced it with this beauty. I apologize that the images are sideways. They are uploading sideways. This new fixture is from Pottery Barn and we got it at a steal at more than 50% off because it was a floor model and because it was missing a few crystals. I do not mind the missing crystals. I can't tell unless I stare at it long enough to notice there are missing crystals.


It is so much brighter and really makes the foyer feel more welcoming. The picture above is taken during the day time and the picture below is at night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment