Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

It is now official.....I have been living in MO for a little over 2 YEARS now!!! I still can't come to terms with this. 2014 has a lot in store for me. Its going to be a very busy year and in a blink of an eye it will go by quicker than 2013 did. First of all my birthday is coming up in February, and I am going to be twenty something years old (cringe). Second, my future sister-in-law is going to have her baby girl any day now!! So excited for her!! Thirdly, my sisters is getting married in March and its going to be in Phoenix, AZ, so that will be very exciting. Me and Chris want to plan a trip this spring or summer, something fun since we didn't go anywhere last year, and LAST but not LEAST on top of all of this and work and regular everyday living, I have to plan my wedding which is in November. See? I told you this year is going to flash before my eyes! I have to remember to take the time and breath and live every moment of every day. With so much going on I can totally see myself rushing, and stressing and not enjoying all these memories. I can't wait to enjoy 2014!!


Christmas Family Portrait, because every family needs one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment