Monday, January 23, 2017

Weekend Recap

This weekend we took it pretty easy. Usually we are out and about running here and there and accomplishing a million things at once. Not this weekend. I am still on the cusp of healthy, this cough and cold has been lingering for almost 2 weeks now. The weather has been incredibly bizarre, first it will be freezing, then hot, then windy, then rainy, then icy. It cannot make up its mind. This time last year I was walking in a foot of snow but not this year. Whats the deal STL??? Give me some solid snow for once!

Weekends are also known for breakfast foods. We either indulge and try something new in the city or I go way out and cook at home. Either way we both enjoy breakfast on the weekend. On Friday night we got to spend time with my In-Laws and my husbands Aunt and Uncle. We played cards untill the weeeee hours of the night. I love love love playing cards with them. Everyone lets loose and becomes competitive....pretty much every man for themselves. My husband and his mom are always at it. They always want to beat the other.

We have a lot going on this week. I have a ton of projects I need to wrap up this week at work. so its going to be very hectic. We are having a painter drop on for some quotes on some areas of the house. We are finally going to get things properly painted. We also have a new couch that is supposed to be coming in soon. I have a bit of anxiety about it because I think it might be too big but we shall see. If it is we will just return it and order the size smaller BUT I really hope it works out.

This up coming weekend I am looking forward to my first (second) Pilates class. A news studio has opened up in the Brentwood area and I signed up for a Demo class. I'll let you know how that goes.

I will wrap this post up and leave with a few photos from breakfast past! Happy Monday!!

Simone







No comments:

Post a Comment