Sunday, January 29, 2017

Pilates and Smoothies

Saturday Morning Recap

Pilates 
I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed and went to Pilates. It felt amazing and I am already starting  to feel sore, especially in my arms. It was a nice change from just sleeping in even though it was so tempting to do this morning. 




Protein Shake.

When I got home I made myself my favorite go to protein smoothie. Isopure is the current protein powder I am using and I really like it. Its supposed to very pure and filled with less fillers compared to like Muscle Milk which is what I used to use. 

I blend the following in a blender. 

1 cup Almond Milk
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 scoop Protein Powder
1 Banana
1/2 cup of Ice

 I always fall back on chocolate peanut butter. Fruity flavors tend to make me feel sick after a while so I stay away from strawberry and other berry flavors. 

Is this going to give me my dream body? I don't know but its better than having having french toast...mmmmm french toast sounds so good. 




Happy Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment